High School Program Fee Schedule(Effective on September 1, 2019)
|Payment Schedule||AnnualFees (CAD)|
|Before Applying for Student Visa||Application Fee||$330.00|
Tuition Fee (Grade 9 -12)
|Custodianship Documents & Services||$1,200.00|
|After Receiving Student Visa||Material Fee||$1,500.00|
Payments can be made by Telegraphic Transfer or Bank Drafts payable to One Direction Academy Bank information for Telegraphic Transfer (Wire Transfer.) is listed below:
|Bank Name:||Bank of Montreal|
Woodside Square Branch
1571 Sandhurst Circle
Agincourt, ON, Canada M1V 1V2
|Account Name:||One Direction Academy Toronto|
885 Don Mills Road, Suite 207
Toronto, ON, Canada M3C 1V9
Refund Policy for Tuition Fee
- A full tuition fee refund, less the application fee (CAD$330.00), will be granted if the Study Permit has been denied 2 times by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To obtain a refund, the student must provide:
- 1. The original Letter of Rejection from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
- 2. The original One Direction Academy Official Letter of Acceptance
- 3. The original receipt of tuition payment
- 4. A written refund request by the parent including the name and address of the cheque recipient
- There will be no refund of the tuition fee in the following circumstances:
- 1. if the student chooses to withdraw for reasons other than the Study Permit has been denied 2 times by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- 2. if the student is found in violation of school regulations and asked to withdraw from the school
- 3. if false medical information was given and conditions were not disclosed
1.Why should I choose One Direction Academy?
a. One Direction academy is a private secondary school registered with and inspected by the Ontario Ministry of Education. Students who successfully complete the Grade 12 program and earn the required number of credits and fulfill other diploma requirements will receive an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) from the Ontario Ministry of Education. Students may use the OSSD to seek admission to universities in Canada, in the United States, and in other parts of the world.
b. One Direction academy strives to integrate the students’ personality with their ethics, moral values and academic capabilities. To ensure that this is realized, we provide high quality academic programs and services that focus on the overall well-being of the students.
c. One Direction academy is located in the heart of Toronto .Our school is just few minutes away from Fairview mall.
d. One Direction academy’s teaching staff are all university graduates with professional teacher training certificates and members of the Ontario College of Teachers.
e. One Direction academy’s high standards are recognized and accepted by all Canadian and American Universities and Colleges.
f. One Direction academy ’s high school programs prepare students with both the necessary language skills and academic training to be successful at the University and College level.
2. What programs are offered at One Direction Academy?
We offer courses from Grade 9 to Grade 12U. Students who have successfully completed our secondary school programs will be able to obtain an Ontario Secondary School Diploma. We also offer English as a Second Language to those students who need English assistance. Once they complete these courses they can begin to take academic courses
3. Do I need to take any exam in order to be admitted by One Direction Academy?
You will need to take an English placement test upon your arrival. The test will help us decide whether you will need any English assistance before you take academic courses or not.
4. How many levels of ESL is offered at One Direction Academy?
We have altogether 5 levels of ESL, ESLA ESLB ESLC ESLD ESLE. We have a monthly intake for our ESL program
5. What do I need to do if I want to apply for One Direction Academy?
First, You need to complete an application form and send it to our admission office together with your most recent three-year transcripts for assessment. For details, please check our school website at www.1direction.ca.
6. Which countries are your students mainly from?
We have students coming from the many countries, namely: China, Korea, Mexico, Japan, and Singapore, etc.
7. Can you provide guardianship for students?
We provide a guardianship for our students who have paid at least one semester of fee.
8. What do I need to bring with me before I come to One Direction Academy?
You need to bring all the official documents with you, namely your passport, study permit, Letter of Acceptance, receipts, original transcripts, photos and immunization record, etc. You also need to bring your personal belongings.
9. Can I get my tuition fee back if I fail to get a visa?
Yes, you can. Please check our fee policy for details